The Foundation for Educational Administration, Inc. (FEA) is a community of leaders that promotes sustained Professional growth, supports research-based practices, and enhances the spectrum of leadership for the purpose of continuous School improvement.
FEA Goals 2010–2015
- To be proactive in addressing critical and emerging issues in educational leadership through program development and research.
- To provide comprehensive professional training programs reflecting the recruitment, retention and renewal components of professional development.
- To maintain and establish mutually beneficial relations with the business, education and financial communities.
- To annually evaluate and revise all FEA programs and program offerings.
- To expand web-based communications, information sharing, and professional development via the FEA website.